At Royal Elite International Academy, the Leadership Development program prepares students with the foundational framework to be productive and effective global citizens. The leadership development program’s major goal is to prepare students to take on leadership roles in their academic, social and future careers. The program provides the skills to contribute to Royal Elite International Academy community as well as allow the students to apply them in their social lives.
In collaboration with the teacher, students will:
Popular topics in Leadership Development include:
- Develop skills in communication, interpersonal relations, teamwork, and conflict management
- Public speaking
- Social etiquette
- Money and time management
- Independent thinking
- Problem solving
- Identify the characteristics of an effective leader and use these to evaluate their own leadership and peer support capabilities
- World issues
- Top 10 most influential people in the world
- Guest speakers – from various business and academic sectors
- Apply theories and skills related to group dynamics and leadership in various situations
The Leadership Program also incorporates real life situations in its skill development which allows students to understand how to deal with a situation should it arise, these lessons are taught both in the classroom as well as out in our community through outdoor education and volunteer & internships.